Ah, La Dolce Vita
I love running retreats, and I love Italy. And now I get to combine the two! in March 2020, I will be testing out the idea of running a retreat that Andrea and I call ‘La Dolce Vita’ (a well known Italian phrase referring to the good life).
In this 10 day retreat, we’ll likely enjoy:
- some fibre based workshops
- a cooking class or two
- an olive oil tasting
- a wine tasting
- a little sightseeing
- a little beach walking
- a little relaxing in the wood-fired hot tubs
I’m looking for 8 guinea pigs, who in exchange for attending the retreat at cost, will offer suggestions as to what the retreat could include, will be accepting of the hiccups and occasional chaos of a new course, will provide constructive feedback at all steps along the way, and if they enjoy the course, be willing to write a little blurb about their experience.
Right now, we’re estimating that it’ll cost $1,800 (CAD), which will include
- all activities (workshops, classes, tastings, etc)
- all meals (and of course wine) (note: this being our first go at this, we’d prefer as few dietary restrictions as possible)
- all accommodations (9 nights at Il Baciarino)
- transportation to and from Grosseto
It will NOT include the flight to Italy, or transportation to Grosseto.
If you’re interested in being a guinea pig, email me. You can also email me with questions! Note: Priority will go to people who have taken a workshop with me in the past - as they already know my teaching style.